Friday, October 19, 2012

Dress Me! Cut Out- dolls








Here's the girl from Queen Holden's 1943 set, "DRESS ME! Cut-out Dolls"  published by Whitman.  Also some BIG news!  I recently bought three boxes of paper dolls from the collection of the late Alma Carmichael.  I will be sorting and scanning these dolls soon and will try to post pictures as quickly as possible.  I am very excited to be the new owner of this wonderful paper doll collection.

Description: toddler paper doll
Name: Dress Me! Cut-Out Dolls  Date: 1943 Publisher:Whitman
Artist:Queen Holden
Format:1 large doll 6 pages of clothes
Condition: cut incomplete set

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 10 she is too darling, not a thing I would change
Clothing: 9 very adorable outfits
Accessories: 8 attached doll accessories are cute
Cover: N/A
Color: 9 nice variety of colors
Shading/Texture: 8.5 good textures and detail
Overall:8.9 of 10

1 comment:

  1. This little girl is amazing! I am so jealous of the treasure trove of paper dolls you now have. Thank you so much for sharing, you brightened my day. Blessings from Port Huron, Michigan.

    ReplyDelete