Monday, October 22, 2012

Elaine Stewart




I do not know who she is!  If you know the name of this doll, please let me know.  Cut set, bought from ebay with a few other items.  I am currently working on a few projects, like my Halloween doll (will post soon), Lalaloopsy paper doll, and sorting through three boxes of vintage paper dolls I purchased (mentioned in previous post) I have 100 items cataloged from that purchase so far, not including all the misc. items and smaller sets.  I still have a box and a half to go!  I will start scanning after I am done cataloging, some very cute and exciting sets!

Edit: Thanks to Retha from paperdollsandtoys for helping identify the celebrity as Elaine Stewart.  The set is from 1955.

Description:celebrity doll
Name: Elaine Stewart Date:1955 Publisher: Whitman
Artist:unknown
Format:2 dolls 3 pages of clothes
Condition: cut incomplete

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 9 it looks a lot like her, great poses
Clothing: 8 good range of costumes
Accessories: 8.5 cute hats
Cover: N/A
Color: 9 nice variety of colors
Shading/Texture: 8.5 good patterns and textures
Overall: 8.6 of 10

2 comments:

  1. Her name is Elaine Stewart. That is all I know.

    ReplyDelete