Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Paper doll

Here's a cute doll for Christmas.  Also check out http://www.papermodelkiosk.com/shop/category.php?category_id=128 for downloads of Christmas Creche and Nativities.  Some are free, some are not but the ones that are free are lovely and make great Christmas Cards or small gifts.

Name:None  Date: 90s? Publisher: unknown
Artist: Maria Borelli (I think)
Format: 1 page
Condition: uncut internet photo

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 9 cute girl great pose
Clothing: 9 sweet outfits and festive
Accessories: 9 love the bear and his outfits
Cover: 8 good layout, needs a name?
Color: 8.5 lots or red but used well
Shading/Texture: 9 good texture and pattern
Overall:8.75 of 10

2 comments:

  1. You've got the last name right, the artist's name is Theresa Borelli. I love her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had a little trouble reading the autograph. I have a few others from her that I will post at a later time.

      Delete