Sunday, April 14, 2013

300th post!

Wow, this is my 300th blog post!  Maybe I should slow down!  Thanks to all my followers and those who visit.  I've had lots of fun with this blog and plan to keep it up for a long time.

So on with the post!













I decided to post my partially cut set Mother and Daughter paper dolls by Queen Holden.  My mother shares my love of paper dolls.  She even made me paper dolls when I was a child.  Queen Holden is one of my (and my mother's) favorite artist.  She was innovative, creative, and very talented.  I also love the cover of this set.  Someone wrote on the cover, From Eva Jean Feathers Oct 2 1940 so I wonder if it was a gift at one point.

4 comments:

  1. Great set and congratulations on your 300th
    blog post.

    Kind regards Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 300th post! Love your blog and all the sweet paper doll images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.. i love all of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you keep posting for a long time too. My paper doll set as a child was Nora and Tilly from one of the women's magazines.
    Valspierssews

    ReplyDelete