Monday, August 18, 2014

OPDAG Newsletter 16


Pat Stall

Audrey Kaiser

dress a doll by Jan J

Jeannine Gliwski , Jim Faraone

dress the doll outfits





dress the doll outfits

T. J. Ragle

Peggy Jo Rosamond
Here is the OPDAG Newsletter Number 16 from May 1988.  The themes is Terrific Twenties. All the pages are in black and white.  Not all pages or paper dolls are shown here.  Fifi, the cover doll, has several outfits in the magazine as well as on the front and back cover.  This issue features a dress-a-doll designed by Jan J. 

Description:newsletter
Name:OPDAG Newsletter
Date:1988
Publisher:OPDAG
Various Artist, 1920's theme.

6 comments:

  1. Is it possible that you could scan the whole newsletter and email it to me. I would be willing to pay you for this favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my initial response would be no. I believe scanning the newsletter in its entirety and accepting money for it would be a violation of copyright. However, I will contact OPDAG on the issue since the newsletter is out of print and no longer for sale.

      Delete
  2. Okay, they might be able to help me. Thanks for a fast response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard back from opdag yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent the email, I've been very busy. I will let you know when I get a response.

      Delete
    2. Galen,

      OPDAG agrees with me that a copy of the newsletter in whole is a violation of the copyright act. They sent me some helpful links on what is fair use. If you wish to contact them on the mater further, their email in on the OPDAG site. http://www.opdag.com/

      Thanks for asking, I was curious about the answer myself.

      Delete