Friday, December 29, 2017

Winter Wear





 The Last theme for the Collaboration.  It's been tons of fun and quite a challenge.  It was great seeing everyone's unique ideas about each theme.  This months theme was winter weather that you prefer.  I hate the cold, so I live in a desert.  Snow is evil.  I like light layers that are easy to remove.  But I love a cable knit sweater!  So I drew one with winter leggings and a matching cap.  I tried to draw a jacket I own... My thumb is still healing from a kitchen accident, so it's hard for me to draw right now.  Can't wait to start next years new projects but I'll miss working on this one each month.


For more outfits for this doll drawn by me click here

More for this theme in the blogs below
Paper Doll School here
Paper Thin Persona here
Pop Culture Paper Dolls  here

2 comments:

  1. Love the leggings! They're super cute. Sorry, you've got a finger injury. Those are always annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the patterns, I'm always terrified of drawing (or wearing) them.

    ReplyDelete