Sunday, January 14, 2018

Figurine Paper Doll

My orignal idea for this doll was to use a bell figurine doll to 'ring in the new year' but I didn't find a bell figure that I liked enough as a base.  The doll base is a Josef Original by George Good, the August Birthday that I found on Pinterest.  I changed her outfit to be more plain.  The dresses aren't from any figurines in particular, rather inspired by the general style.  Some items are meant to layer over the yellow dress.  I also gave her a few hairstyles.  Her eyes look a little alien like.  I may do another project like this but actually use Josef figurines as reference for the outfits.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/50/6b/c8/506bc86e9808450a30239f922fb15b23.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! It loses the "alien" look when you look at the close up. Looking forward to future works on this style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's adorable, thank you!

    ReplyDelete